Our Bio-Terrain assessment is a state of the art testing system which provides an objective analysis of an individual's nutritional and biochemical status in several key areas. With this system, nutritional supplements and dietary recommendations can be objectively targeted for faster and more effective results, saving both time and expense. The progress of an individual can also be accurately tracked to monitor the success of the treatment and help direct the course of action to better health. This method is conducted through blood and urine testing.
We provide specific recommendations on nutritional supplements and healthy food choices to enhance our patient´s return to optimal health. Do you know which supplements and vitamins are good for you? Doing this helps us to pinpoint precisely what kind of support you require and personalize your IV treatment and custom supplements. We can provide a structured, easy to follow nutritional program based on your individual needs. So whether you are looking to heal an auto-immune condition or just release some excess weight we can create the perfect program to assist your specific needs.
Metabolic Testing We Offer:
- Vitamin levels such as all the B vitamins important in energy, metabolism, neurotransmitter creation, and DNA formation.
- Antioxidants such as vitamins A, E, C, alpha lipoic acid and CoQ10 all of which are important in neutralizing “free radical damage” to DNA and preventing illness and aging.
- Minerals such as zinc, magnesium, molybdenum and manganese important in cellular energy reactions.
- Amino acid levels which are needed to make protein, such as in the creation of collagen and muscle; and perform a wide variety of other important tasks such as the synthesis of neurotransmitters in the body.
- Absorption markers: These show how well you absorb the nutrients from your food in your intestines Do you have “malabsorption” or “leaky gut syndrome”? These tests help tease apart these questions.
- Dysbiosis: Do you have “bad” bacteria and/or fungal overgrowth in your intestines causing digestive issues like malabsorption, bloating, diarrhea or constipation? This test allow us to find out.
- Fatty acid analysis: Your ratio of omega-3, omega-6, omega-9 and other fats play a major role in your immune response and inflammation Find out how your cellular levels of these important fats are doing.
- Oxidative stress: Shows how well your body is taking care of damaging molecules such as free radicals and reactive oxygen species (ROS) which do harm to your cell’s DNA, proteins and membranes and cause aging.
- Heavy metals: Provides a “snapshot” into the levels of circulating heavy metals present inside your red blood cells.
- Organic acids and toxin detoxification markers: Interesting in discovering what common toxins you are exposed to and how your body is detoxifying them? This test will show you.